Looking for some amazing artsy Easter inspired art? Look no further, because I have 10 gorgeous pieces that will make your Easter beautiful!
- I’ve painted my share of eggs over the years, but these abstract acrylic Easter eggs look amazing on any table. I show you how easy they are to make HERE.
- This gorgeous watercolour bunny and flowers is the sweetest compliment to your home. Download it from Taste of My Place for free HERE.
- Add some bunny ears to a cake to turn it into a precious bunny! Get the full how-to HERE from Ella Claire Inspired.
- The House That Lars Built is always turning conventional ideas on their heads, and these dark botanical Easter eggs are no exception. Get the entire photo tutorial HERE.
- If you know some-bunny who loves flowers and rabbits, then this watercolour silhouette project is perfect! I show you how to paint this sweet bunny HERE.
- If you have little ones who like to make art, then you’ll have to try these fun watercolour egg decorations. Hello Wonderful shows you just how easy they are to make HERE.
- My friend Erin from Printable Crush has a tutorial on how to make these simple & sweet hand-lettered Easter eggs. See how to make them HERE.
- I love the twist on this artsy color block egg art piece. The ladies at Eighteen25 are amazing and show you the entire creative process HERE.
- This whimsical and playful art printable is a nice change for your gallery walls. Chrissy from Teepee Girl has it for free HERE.
- You know I love watercolor, and these loose floral designed Easter eggs are just too gorgeous to ignore! Follow the full tutorial from Dream A Little Bigger HERE.
All images displayed are courtesy of the respective blog owners.