Want to learn how to paint a watercolour tree? Look no further, because I have 10 really easy watercolour tree tutorials to help you learn!
- Create a wintery landscape following this simple tutorial from Craftsy. Head over HERE to start!
- Painting watercolour trees can be so much fun – that’s why I created a how-to post on how to create four different shapes for watercolour trees. Read HERE how each one is different.
- Looking for a more colourful and wild watercolour tree tutorial? Check out this rainbow tutorial HERE from June Collins to create this triad tree!
- Capturing the colors of fall can be so easy when you paint a cozy autumn tree. Find the step-by-step tutorial HERE to learn how!
- Jennifer Branch has a great tutorial on how to create this pine tree full of movement. You can see the entire process via video HERE.
- These spatter art trees are so cute and easy to make, especially as Lindsay shows each step HERE at The Postman’s Knock.
- Learn how to make these spring watercolor trees using something you already have – wax paper! See the whole tutorial HERE.
- Sometimes just a simple branch is enough. Learn how to create this easy painting HERE.
- Lucy of Craftberry Bush shows you how to make this beautiful autumnal tree HERE.
- Create a forest of birch trees if you want to try something more challenging! Head HERE to find out how!
All images displayed are courtesy of the respective blog owners.