Hey hey hey! Happy Monday. Are you ready to make this brand new week super productive? You may have noticed that this month I’ve churned out more posts than usual. I’ve finally taken the step to post twice a week here and I’m loving it so far. I sure hope you are too.
You know how much I love Easter and what amazes me most are the super creative ideas bloggers come up with during this time of the year. And I wanted to share a few of my favorites and one that I recently created for Dawn Nicole Designs. What are you waiting for? Go crazy creative these fab easter egg DIYs.
- Dye ’em pretty with these cactus easter eggs by Delia Creates
- See how spray painting helps create these ombré easter eggs by The Crafted Life
- Try one of my own by making watermelon easter eggs at Dawn Nicole Designs
- Love pineapples? Try these pineapple easter eggs by Alma Camponesa
- Loose florals and everything spring is what these watercolor florals eggs by Dream A Little Bigger are about
- Your table-scape can make a statement with these color blocked easter egg place cards by A Kailo Chic Life
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out these amazing bloggers and their awesome Easter egg DIYs. Have a lovely rest of the week. Cheers!
All images displayed in this post are via the respective blog owners except for the watermelon eggs.