[bctt tweet=”A pop of indigo makes everything brighter and better.” username=”inkstruckstudio”]
Please excuse my obsession with all things Indigo. I’ve been seeing them everywhere and these indigo dyeing projects are so amazing that I had to share! I can’t wait to try some of these out and you should too. I’ve been seriously wanting to create some more indigo dyed pillows and home decor ever since I first tried it using the We Make Collective kit. You can read all about it in the post below. Meanwhile,I’ll let you swoon on some fab indigo dyeing projects I’ve curated for today’s post. Enjoy!
- Did you know you can actually make beautiful bookmarks with scraps of indigo dyed fabric. Alice and Lois has the perfect tutorial.
- Cushions that are indigo and super simple to create? Whoa, check this tutorial out by The BlackBird.
- I’d want to carry these fab tote bags like errrrywhere! Lia Griffith has a detailed post on how to create them!
- My LO is a little old for onesies. But I’m definitely saving these indigo dyed onesies DIY for the future.The Sweetest Occasion has it all covered!
- This simple tutorial has three different ways to use shibori technique. Paper & Stitch knows what she’s talking about.
- I’m swooning over these fab shirts that are dyed to perfection! The Fabric Of Our Lives has a cool video as well.
- Impress your guests with some fab looking placemats. Check out the tutorial at Lovely Indeed.
- I know Alice and Lois’s bookamarks are perfection, But they’re just slaying it with this indigo dyed scarf.
- Gift your bestie these tea towels and she’ll love you even more! Francois et moi talks all about it here.
- Shibori tie dye technique explained with such élan! Honestly WTF walks you through everything with detailed images to help.
If you’re looking for more beautiful fun DIY stuff, my “DIY Art and More” board on Pinterest has everything under the sun. I keep it updates regularly and there’s something for everyone there.
Thanks so much for the amazing support you give Inkstruck Studio. Have a fantastic rest of the week. You rock! x
All images displayed are courtesy of the respective blog owners.